John Bowen has over 30 years’ experience in the NSW police force and private investigation industry.
John spent many years as a senior police officer in Sydney, Kings Cross and Central Coast police districts. John was the commander of both The Entrance and Woy Woy police stations, before being promoted to a senior position at NSW police headquarters.
John retired from the police force in 2005 and in early 2006 established JB Investigations PTY LTD. Over the years JB investigations has investigated many hundreds of matters, both private and corporate.
John Bowen’s experience and expertise has led to him being a consultant for several other private investigation companies, around Australia and overseas.
- Surveillance of persons
- All types of general and factual investigations
- Infidelity matters, cheating partners
- Locating missing persons
- Covert workplace investigations
- Family law, child custody disputes, children monitoring
- Divorce/property settlements
- Background checks
- Computer spyware removal
- Workers compensation/workplace injury claims
- Debt collection/process serving
- Repossessions/field calls/document service
- Bug detection examinations
- Breach of franchise/trade mark investigations
- Disputed wills
Please see the services section of our site for a more detailed breakdown of the investigations we provide.
We offer an obligation free initial consultation!
Usual service areas are the Central Coast/Newcastle/Hunter regions; extending to Goulburn in the south, Port Macquarie up North, and Inland to Mudgee.
We promise no investigation is ever
Too Small – Too Complex – Or Too Far!